D

Deleted member 11418

Unfortunately due to certain circumstances within my life and being a part of the Monolith Staff team, I've decided to resign and leave the community. I appreciate those who were there for me, and gave me a chance to be their friend, however, due to certain issues, I just can't seem to find Monolith fun or even enjoyable in any way possible, I've tried multiple things but I've lost all hope in coming back. I'd like to thank a few people that have helped me and gave me information and advice on where I'm at now.

Sneaky - One hell of a friend, and a damn good one for that matter, probably one of my best friends in the current situation we call Life.

Mr.Alex - One of my best friends in my early days of Monolith, and can trust him with literally anything.

Credence - One of my best friends with Mr.Alex, and was always there for me, felt good to have you as a friend.

Thanewolfe - An insane guy, and a very understanding individual many of those who know today, can't describe how much you've helped me in such amount of time.

and many others, can't be asked to name everyone, but that's just how it is sometimes.

- Rec or known as Tony Johnson (Goodbye to all and good luck to those who I may never see again.)

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see ya go bud. Good luck with wherever your life takes you from here.

D

Deleted member 12627

10/10 would ramp down L2 ramp again at 4 AM. Safe travels.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Didn't know you well but heard great things when I did. Wish you luck wherever you go next!

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

take care tony

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey man if you ever need anything dont be afraid to message even if its just for a chat :D <3

Alx

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

sad to see another one go, take care tony

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Goodbye @Recommendations, it was a pleasure working by your side, please return soon :( also keep in touch so you can carry me and sneaky in rl man ;)

Last edited:

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thanks for your help /w the staffing, wish you best of luck, hope to see you around again.

Sneaky.

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see you go man, hope to see you back at some point.

Chaco_Lato

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately due to certain circumstances within my life and being a part of the Monolith Staff team, I've decided to resign and leave the community. I appreciate those who were there for me, and gave me a chance to be their friend, however, due to certain issues, I just can't seem to find Monolith fun or even enjoyable in any way possible, I've tried multiple things but I've lost all hope in coming back. I'd like to thank a few people that have helped me and gave me information and advice on where I'm at now.

Sneaky - One hell of a friend, and a damn good one for that matter, probably one of my best friends in the current situation we call Life.

Mr.Alex - One of my best friends in my early days of Monolith, and can trust him with literally anything.

Credence - One of my best friends with Mr.Alex, and was always there for me, felt good to have you as a friend.

Thanewolfe - An insane guy, and a very understanding individual many of those who know today, can't describe how much you've helped me in such amount of time.

and many others, can't be asked to name everyone, but that's just how it is sometimes.

- Rec or known as Tony Johnson (Goodbye to all and good luck to those who I may never see again.)
Damn, gonna miss the laughs my guy. Good Luck bro!

Attachments

• know-your-meme-emoji-internet-meme-emoji-discord.jpg
    know-your-meme-emoji-internet-meme-emoji-discord.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3

Benpd05

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Take care man wish you luck with your future endeavours

hop1003

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were great man. Your courage was amazing. I admired that. Keep doing what you do.

TwewT

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

See ya around homie.

braidan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

:(

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Bye @Recommendations Was fun playing with you sad to see you leave man come back soon :)

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Just saw this today, take care man, I'm joining you, or at least taking a break!

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The amount of times you called me poor was unreal

• Haha
Reactions: Alx

Hazer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't know you, but any friend of @Credence is a friend of mine. Except for @Mr.Alex , of course.

Bapho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

stay true to the sicc way, brother. Don't be a stranger!