Recording Software

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

Orang3 Man

Monolith Pleb
Sep 4, 2017
Nevada, United States of America
I use the Xbox Game Bar, its easy to use in my opinion, you can press WIN+G to record the last seconds or when you start the session just record the whole game instead and it's the only one that doesn't lag my PC, I've tried OBS and Medal.TV and they both lag my game

The pros for me are that its simple to use and it doesn't lag my PC
Cons: Don't really have any

Reactions: Wilson Decarlo

Ethann

Monolith Grinder
Aug 1, 2017
I use OBS you can use it to record any window you have. You can have also add pictures, text, etc to your obs so that it appears in the recording. You can also use it to stream any game you want on twitch, youtube, etc. You can setup hotkeys for to start recording / streaming and to stop it. It hardly takes up any space and doesn't lag your pc.

Wilson Decarlo

Monolith Rookie
Jan 26, 2019
I use OBS you can use it to record any window you have. You can have also add pictures, text, etc to your obs so that it appears in the recording. You can also use it to stream any game you want on twitch, youtube, etc. You can setup hotkeys for to start recording / streaming and to stop it. It hardly takes up any space and doesn't lag your pc.
OBS is a lot for me I dont even know where to start when it opens up one mess up and its using the wrong resolution and looks like shit lol