Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitch.tv/realComplex34

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, We are the Sons of Anarchy we are a new MC starting up in True North. We suspect you are wondering why we are here The Redwood Originals aka SamCro has told us to set up a charter in this town We are now Recruiting if you want to apply please follow Application format below

Our Part in this town is to keep blood from spilling into the streets we won't accept War unless we have started it be prepared as The SoA is here to stay if you want to join us then you must
Follow the way of the Reaper
Be voted in by the MC (must be unanimous)
Get throw Prospect Rank
Then and only then will you have a seat at our Table

President
Jax Teller

V-President
Hasan Arabside

SERGEANT AT ARMS
(spot Open)

Patch Members

Prospects
Jacob Davidson

Friends of the club
Looking for Allies

PRESIDENT
The prez is the leader of the chapter. He is the clubs figurehead and is usually the spokesman when dealing with the police or the media. The prez is the chairman at club meetings and represents the chapter at national meetings.

VICE PRESIDENT
The vice president is second in charge and fills in when the president is away. The vice prez is often the heir apparent to the clubs leadership although this isn’t always the case. It’s his job to make sure that matters passed at club meetings are carried out satisfactorily.

SERGEANT AT ARMS
The sergeant at arms is basically the gangs “policeman” although most would not like to be referred to in this way! He enforces club procedures and maintains order at club meetings. The sergeant is in charge of security at gang events and he is responsible for “back ups” (attacks on rivals). The sergeant looks after the gangs’ firearms and other weapons.

PATCH MEMBER
Patchmembers are members of the club who have earned the right to wear the gangs colours, after a suitable period spent “prospecting”. They take part in the running of the club and attend the gangs weekly meeting (“church”). They are commonly referred to as “members” or, in some clubs, “patches”.

PROSPECTS
A prospect is a “prospective” member of the club who is yet to earn his patch. Prospects are expected to do what they are told and follow the orders of patch members. They must be prepared to engage in illegal activities to prove their loyalty to the gang. Prospects have no voting rights and do not attend meetings unless invited in.

FRIENDS OF THE CLUB
“Friends of the Club” are close supporters of a gang. They are often “regulars” at the clubhouse and actively support the gang, attending functions and taking part in events.

Live By Reaper Or die by the Reaper
You're Either on Our Side, By Our Side, or in Our Fucking way... Choose wisely

In Game Name -
Do you have premium -
Skills/Level Screenshots -
Previous Organizations -
Normal Playing times -
Why do you want to join -
What can you offer us -
Refers (If you have any) -

Last edited:

Coffii

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Good luck!

GreenJoe

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Good Luck !

Spectrum

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Jacob Davidson

Do you have Premium - Yes

Skills/Level Screenshots - Skills Screenshot

Previous Organizations - None.

Why do you want to join - I would like to have a group of people to grind and base with, people who like to grind out money. I want to be in SoA so I can continue to grind and not have to worry about being alone in bad situations or not having anyone to help me in situations. I would also love the RPing that being apart of this would offer.

What can you offer us - I'm online a lot, so if people wanted someone to base with or even just come on and have a friend online, I could go online. Like I stated earlier, I love to grind money in this game and would love to have more people to grind with.

Refers (If you have any) - None.

Twitch.tv/realComplex34

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Jacob Davidson

Do you have Premium - Yes

Skills/Level Screenshots - Skills Screenshot

Previous Organizations - None.

Why do you want to join - I would like to have a group of people to grind and base with, people who like to grind out money. I want to be in SoA so I can continue to grind and not have to worry about being alone in bad situations or not having anyone to help me in situations. I would also love the RPing that being apart of this would offer.

What can you offer us - I'm online a lot, so if people wanted someone to base with or even just come on and have a friend online, I could go online. Like I stated earlier, I love to grind money in this game and would love to have more people to grind with.

Refers (If you have any) - None.

Accepted As PRESIDENT on this case as we don't have the members to vote yet I will patch you in when I'm in town however as this was not voted you will have a 2-week Prospect Patch instead of one and then I and the Vp will make our decision welcome Prospect

Status
Not open for further replies.