raging_eeyore

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hi to the admins that governs this server. its either this memers are the admins friends or for some reason the admin can't see. this is the kinda shit that is happening on a daily basis. I grinded for an entire freaking day and finally could afford the AR15 Rifle aned to store my rifle in the bank and poof i got froze by some idiot and my rifle stolen and was given a bong in exchange. i got video evidence and i expect that person to be banned. Video link: sorry forgot to include the A hole's name is Frankie jay as expectted a freakin kid who doesnt knw shit abt RP

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Please follow the proper refund format. Also if you are wanting a player punished please post a ban request. You have 24hrs to do so or your refund will be denied.

raging_eeyore

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Please follow the proper refund format. Also if you are wanting a player punished please post a ban request. You have 24hrs to do so or your refund will be denied.
HI bro i have already posted the ban request. I posted here coz i wanna request for a refund of my stolen weapon. Thank you. anyways have already re- posted a proper refund request.

Last edited: