Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name:Bryan Griffin
Steam Name:Riley Freeman
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65766312

Date and time of loss: 9/3/2020 around 7:30 am central
What happened: I just finished mining 42 stacks of titanium chunks about 5 minutes before restart, the server restarts and I spawn in the city run to the bank and try to put my 42 stacks of titanium chunks on the monomarket for a really expensive price so no one will buy them. It says it went through and they just gone from my inventory, I check the monomarket they aren't there and they arent in my inventory either. I close and reopen the monomarket still not there, I then relog and run to bank again still not in my inventory or on the monomarket and then I relog again still not there. I don't really know what happen it might have something to do with the restart messing up the monomarket.

What do you need refunded: 42 stacks of titanium chunks (672 chunks)
Evidence: I don't have a screenshot or recording because my recording software messed up when I tried to do the shadowplay. But next time this happens I will screenshot and try to record if this does every happen again. I'm just asking you guys to check logs and see what happen.
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines? Yes

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You must provide valid evidence of your items. Statements from others is not valid evidence. This means you must get into the habit of taking screenshots of your inventory, purchases, etc. We do not keep logs for people to use as evidence for a refund request.
Unfortunately, you did not provide any evidence

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.