- What is this?
- The format
[B]Format: In-Game Name: Steam Name: SteamID: Date and time of loss: What happened: What do you need refunded: Evidence:[/B]
- We can provide you with money, items, any licenses, levels etc.
- You are not allowed to post a refund about an item you lost during a raid, a death, a robbery, etc. unless approved by an in-game staff member. Tag that staff member in your refund request (That staff member has to tell his story before your request gets approved).
- You must provide valid evidence of your items. Statements from others is not valid evidence. This means you must get into the habit of taking screenshots of your inventory, purchases, etc. We do not keep logs for people to use as evidence for a refund request.
- Do not ask staff to review your refund requests. We will get to it as soon as possible. Doing so (after being warned) will result in a possible deny of your refund request.
- Unclaimed refund requests will be declined and un-claimable after 1 week.
- Senior Administrators and above can permit refund requests.
- Do not ask for something you "could have had".
- Only ask refunds for things that are from your inventory. Do not make a refund request for your friends. Force them to make a forum account and if needed let them use the picture you used.
- We do not refund little things, this includes 1-10 levels or anything below the value $2,500. The judging Senior Administrator or above will decide how much your stuff is worth. This rule does not apply when it is due to a rulebreak (see rule #2).
- We do not refund client-side issues. If your internet died or you crashed but the server did not, you cannot have a refund. Please refrain from making a refund request.
- Do not reply on a refund request thread if you have no involvement with the situation. Your messages will be removed and you could end up being warned depending on the severity of your posts.
- Remember to have a before and after screenshot or a video ready for your lost things.
- Please, for the love of god, make a refund request as soon as possible. Do not wait as it will become useless in some time.