RyanV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Ryan Veira
Steam Name: ★Neo #Charlie
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69902713

Date and time of loss: 19/02/03 @11:30PM EST~
What happened: So Basically, we had taken a cop hostage at cinema, and got into a police shootout, about 10 mins in, there was only me and @[AOA] Lyrical left, I got fragged and ~7mins later @[AOA] Lyrical Kills the last cop and before leaving the cinema, he decides to pickup my weapons before leaving to only find out that the bag had despawned, and the timeframe between him killing the last cop and me dying is about 7-10mins and logs could prove that, which probably means that it had probably glitched out.

What do you need refunded: 1x HK416 , 1x Kriss Vector, 1x Helmet + Kevlar
Evidence: @smokeydagger has logs to prove that one of us got out the raid alive and that the timeframe was only around 10mins.

smokeydagger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

While checking logs I saw Ryan Veira died during a shootout with police. His friend did survive and last took/gave damage at least 8 minutes after his death. Logs showed Ryan Veira's loot bag was never taken, by either his friends or police. Everything claimed by Ryan Veira is correct according to logs that I checked after a report was made.

I advised Ryan Veira to make a refund request for a few reasons. I do not know how long it takes for a loot bag to despawn, he claims he was refunded for this type of situation before (on Rockford), but mainly I did not know if a refund would be given for this type of situation. I was hoping with the given information the higher staff members would decide and I could learn what would happen in this situation, whether a refund is valid or not.

Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: Your refund request does not meet the requirements set within our refund guidelines. Items that are not lost due to a confirmed rule-break or server-side issue are not eligible for refund except in very exceptional circumstances. There is no proof or reasonable doubt that the bag was glitched out and unable to be picked up which leaves me with the assumption that it just sat there untouched. It is probably some civ likely came along later and picked up the items after a while, or the bag de-spawned (though that is unlikely).

Status
Not open for further replies.