Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaux

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

-Beau
Me and my partner where attending the a talent show the Mayor so graciously provided for us to attend. So of course, like any civil minded men we chose to deposit our firearms, as well as our medical apparatuses into the automobile my acquaintance had been operating. Once the beautiful performance had started my friends game happen to crash. (I must say the show was executed with great elegance and vogue) The sudden crash of his game caused his vehicle to despawn and caused our weapons to be removed from existence. I would like to state that in my current state of our world, earth, phenomenon like this is extremely unlikely to occur. Only under the theory of the space time continuum by Herman Minkowski could this incident occur. Matter is generally never subjected to disappear in such a matter at it did, unless under Mr.Minkowski's theory that time is treated as universal with a constant rate of passage which is independent of the state of motion of an observer. Therefore I am proposing that you have visual repression of the forth dimension on your hands. Not only would i like to suggest that you get a case study done onto thy server you currently run but if there is a chance i could acquire my property back.

MP5 and that syringe shit thing, issa like purple or somethin. My friend had a FiveSeven.
in game name is --- DeShawn III

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.