Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSpartanTV

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello there,

Just to inform you that I join your #2 server because my friend couldn't join the #1.
When I joined the #2 I noticed all my money had reset and I had lost all of my money but my inventory and my levels where the same just my money.
When I joined back on the #1 because my money reset on the #2, the money carried over from the #2 server. So I am at a lost from around 32K, I don't know if you can check the right amount I had at the time but it would be great if I could get that money back because I worked really hard for it.

Thank you.

RedSpartanTV

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Please use the correct format.

RedSpartanTV

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I have now done it in the correct format in another thread

RedSpartanTV

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Lewis Red
Steam name: RedSpartanTV
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37888876

Date and time of loss: 23/06/2017 - 9:30

What happened: I join your #2 server because my friend couldn't join the #1.
When I joined the #2 I noticed all my money had reset and I had lost all of my money but my inventory and my levels where the same just my money.
When I joined back on the #1 because my money reset on the #2, the money carried over from the #2 server. So I am at a lost from around 32K, I don't know if you can check the right amount I had at the time but it would be great if I could get that money back because I worked really hard for it.

How much do you need refunded: 32K
Evidence: I have non because I didn't know this could happen, it just happen all of a sudden and I have no reason to lie.

Hope you can sort it out,
Thank you

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Closed as you created a seperate thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.