Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Peter Ying
Steam Name: Chef
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:108009077

Date and time of loss: 1am EST , Jan 23
What happened: Got Rdm by a cop for running away from a shootout that I wasnt apart of.

What do you need refunded: Honey bager, glock 18, p99, 2 holsters, 4 kevs plus helmet
Evidence: @smokeydagger Can Confirm

Last edited:

smokeydagger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm this.

Chef was leaving the scene of a shoot out between police and criminals at Red Warehouse. He had no weapon held or showing on his person, he was then shot by a police officer. I talked to the Police officer involved and he admitted he shot Chef because of radio calls saying Chef was leaving the area and he confused the information. Although no calls over the radio were made involving Chef having a gun, harming police, being a threat, or even being involved with the building being raided. After being killed by police the items were confiscated/destroyed and I could not retrieve these items in game. While Chef did have an illegal weapon and a few pistols on him, non were equipped and simply in his inventory.

The police officer was dealt with in game by myself after the situation.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been accepted.

When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact me, a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.