[AOA] Lyrical

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Johny Narco
Steam Name: [AOA] Lyrical
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:86217836

Date and time of loss:Thursday 1:30 am roughly CST
What happened: I had weapons publicly marketed and a mod deleted them and I asked if they went to my bank collections and he told me he didnt know. I went to check and i guess they were deleted. Made a report and he told me to make a Refund Request and tag him.

What do you need refunded: 1 KSG 2 SCAR-H 1 HK416 2 Copper Bar Stacks x32 and 1 m203 GL attachment
Evidence: @Whathe12 , hes my only evidence. he was the one who deleted them :S

Last edited:

[AOA] Lyrical

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

We were all standing at locker so i was selling the guns while i was standing there. He walked up as a random saying i couldnt publicly sell them like that, another random guy around told him to close his eyes and he deleted everything marketed right then. Multiple people had items marketed and it was all deleted :S

Whathe12

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm I deleted them. There were quite a few marketed items placed on top and around, covering premium box. I said pick them up this is not allowed and I was told to “close my eyes” which I assumed meant let it be. I gave the owner(s) a little bit to comply and after no one started to pick their items up I deleted them.

It’s up to whomever handles the refund requests if they feel the players should get their items back.

[AOA] Lyrical

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

As soon as the guy said close your eyes, you pulled your phys gun and deleted everybodies stuff. If no Refund I guess lesson learned.

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

at this time this refund request will be denied please in the future just market the items at a store you own. please do not spam items around the map for sale as it can cause lag and major in worse cases crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.