Refund Request

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tayven99

Nov 19, 2018
In-Game Name: Alex Brown
Steam Name: I can only Toggle
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110362307

Date and time of loss: 7/11/2019
What happened: I gave my friend 32 Silver Bars and he crashed and reloged and they had dissapeared

What do you need refunded: 32 Silver Bars
Evidence:[/B] @Kn1ght @DystopianRaven

I am posting this for my friend for the fact his forum account isn't working

Coffii

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Event Team
Jul 14, 2017
Canada
8. Only ask refunds for things that are from your inventory. Do not make a refund request for your friends. Force them to make a forum account and if needed let them use the picture you used.
and
10. We do not refund client-side issues. If your internet died or you crashed but the server did not, you cannot have a refund. Please refrain from making a refund request.

Klaus

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Apr 11, 2018
Canada
8. Only ask refunds for things that are from your inventory. Do not make a refund request for your friends. Force them to make a forum account and if needed let them use the picture you used. With that being said this Refund Request is Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.