Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Blake Johnston
Steam Name: Infinity
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:187372430

Date and time of loss: 30 july 2020 08:14:15PM NZT
What happened: I was rdm'ed during a raid

What do you need refunded: Machete, Kevlar and helmet, 307 Coal ore 654 Iron ore and 12 iron bars
Evidence:[/B]
@Mr.Alex

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm that these Items need to be refunded. (all these were shown in a screenshot)

Infinity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was crushing in a small base solo I had no weapons the raider picked the door without asking me to put my hands up or anything came in and sprayed me down taking those items from my crusher and furnes and the kevlar was on me the machete was in my inventory

Xarion

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was crushing in a small base solo I had no weapons the raider picked the door without asking me to put my hands up or anything came in and sprayed me down taking those items from my crusher and furnes and the kevlar was on me the machete was in my inventory

That guy was me. According to Mr.Alex, as I was told regarding the kevlar and the machete, was from a different incident however you've made a 2 in 1 fund request. As for machete, they don't drop if they are not equipped (like in your case, it was in your inventory). Therefore, Mr.Alex requested me to delete my previous that held photo evidence footage that you did not drop a machete and that your body was lootless.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

7/30/2020 @ 11:13:13 AMAki Nguyen (Black Dynamite) (STEAM_0:1:73739380) (489) took item: Machete from a container owned by Blake Johnston (Infinity) (STEAM_0:0:187372430) (588).Transactions

He did loose his Machete.

Infinity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah what he said was correct I was raided 2 times both the same thing happened is showed video to alex the machete and kevlar was in the first raid that I was killed in Alex checked logs and found the kevlar and machete was taking all the ores were taken in the second raid

Xarion

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

That was a little bit confusing, just didn't want to give out a machete which I didn't pick up so at least that is cleared now. I would just like to mention. I am not sure if either my microphone bugged as I do have some issue with from time to time with my microphone and steam's default microphone, or the key didn't register (miss-clicked the wrong key) when I pressed it. But I did say out loud "Hands up". Unfortunately, I didn't record so I can't check back but did take a few screenshots previously of when I was looting him. I just wanted to view the video+audio recorded evidence that Indeed showed me RDM as I just have a little uncertainty. Sorry about this.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What happened to the items @Mr.Alex

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

The people who gained the items from the raids were told to drop them and the items were deleted.

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will only refund the Kevlar & Helmet and the Machete as the raid was valid but the killing wasn't. The following items I will be refunding are from the killing and not the raid.

Your refund request has been Accepted. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact me, a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team to provide assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.