Refund Request

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

heater

Monolith Grinder
Aug 9, 2017
missing monolith. :(
www.twitch.tv
In-Game Name: Alex Herrera
Steam Name: heater
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123736760

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 3:30 AM EST 4/1/21
What happened: A situation in which I was killed due to a rule break that was voided I lost my Vector that was on my persons when I was killed.
situation was voided by @Alphadef

What do you need refunded: 1x Vector.
Evidence: https://gyazo.com/4d3b1e27e172061f38ec5063e5d9953d // https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/player-report.31583/#post-192592
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

Alphadef

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Report Management
Media Creator
Event Team
Jul 1, 2020
After a cursory glance I could not locate the lost Vector at the time stamp provided in the report. With that said, the player in question is currently facing a 1 year ban. I will check for it again if
  1. Heater can double check the the time frame of the loss
  2. SA+ wishes to continue with the process in spite of the ban.

heater

Monolith Grinder
Aug 9, 2017
missing monolith. :(
www.twitch.tv
@Alphadef The exact time of the recording was AM 3:26:57

I remember when I made the report on the person and he was afk, was to make a report on the forums and also told during this time logs were down and that he couldn't retrieve the vector from whoever picked it up at the time. On 4/1/21 when the server finished going through a maintenance issue right before the event.

Last edited:

Alphadef

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Report Management
Media Creator
Event Team
Jul 1, 2020

PMX

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2016
This is denied, due to you being banned for exploiting our systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.