Status
Not open for further replies.

Law

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I am requesting a refund due to loss of items because of server restart.

I picked up my items 5 minutes before it restarted and deposited everything in my bank and I log back on and none of my deployables are there.

I lost 2 fridges, 2 tents, 2 auto water things, 8 buckets, 2 flask stands, 2 burners, microwave, and foil thing

This happened around 7:15 CST on 12/01/2021

I know the server warns you of when it's restarting. I understand that and I grabbed my stuff 5 minutes before it restarted and I still lost them due to rollback. There isn't any server-specific message stating you must grab your items before x amount of minutes, or otherwise you will lose your items. If you include an automated server message stating this, I would assume this would result in less incident's resulting from server restarts. Thank you

Last edited:

Spartandan3k

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

On this occasion I will accept this refund but going forwards you are responsible for your own actions as it gives you a warning 15 mins prior and every minute beyond that but i do respect that it does not state that you cannot pick things up which is something that could be subject to change in the fututre.

When you are next online, please go to the NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Refund Request Accepted

Kind Regards,

Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.