Scotty

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Toku Yoshino
Steam Name: BAPE <3
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87696030

Date and time of loss: 9:33AM EST
What happened: A guy told me to pull up at cinema so I did and when I went around a corner without him saying anything I was sprayed down

What do you need refunded:1x Scar, 1x Eotech, 1x Aimpoint, 7x Small medkit
Evidence:[/B] https://plays.tv/video/5cc066d89a0539e724/never-said-anything

Scotty

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Jackson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

thats a lie danniel legit saw you peek the doorway thats why i yelled put your hands up maybe extend your clip a bit bud so we can see the true story

Scotty

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

thats a lie danniel legit saw you peek the doorway thats why i yelled put your hands up maybe extend your clip a bit bud so we can see the true story
Extended clip

Jackson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Can i get audio?

Jackson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

there was audio in the first clip and danniel had a megaphone so im pretty sure you could hear us

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: Your refund request does not meet the guidelines set within our refund request guidelines. You are not allowed to post a refund about an item you lost during a raid, a death, a robbery, etc. unless approved by an in-game staff member. Tag that staff member in your refund request (That staff member has to tell his story before your request gets approved).

Due to the fact that no staff member has been tagged to confirm this as a rule break and no player report has been made and accepted regarding the situation I cannot ascertain that a rule break took place. This means that the items lost could possibly have been lost fairly and not due to a rule break.

Status
Not open for further replies.