Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Bobby Kurosaki
Steam Name: Ryman
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21303029

Date and time of loss: 8:20ish 12/30
What happened: I was going to physgun my Jerry can against the wall I scroll wheeled it and I forgot my scroll speed was so high and it vanished and airless couldn't find jt

What do you need refunded: 16x Coca Leafs 1x Packing Box 1x Kerosene 1x Drafting Bucket 1x Sulfuric Acid 1x Jerry Can
Evidence:[/B] @Airless

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Cannot Confirm the "1x Sulfuric Acid 1x Jerry Can" because you said your drafting bucket was stuck which those 2 come after the drafting bucket. Everything else is good

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Cannot Confirm the "1x Sulfuric Acid 1x Jerry Can" because you said your drafting bucket was stuck which those 2 come after the drafting bucket. Everything else is good
No I said my Jerry can went through the wall after I did the batch it was cooling in the Jerry can

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

12/30/2019 @ 8:28:09 PMBobby Kurosaki (Ryman) (STEAM_0:0:21303029) (786) created a report (#143) with message: um i physguned my jerry can and i forgot my scroll speed was so high and it went through the wall
My bad must've been another report. I don't know if this will be accepted due to you having your phys gun speed all the way up. Can Confirm these are the items though

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, unfortunately, you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.