Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game Name: Getrude Smith
Steam Name: Bestfriend
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155853416

Date and time of loss: like 4:20 pm
What happened: This situation got voided.

What do you need refunded: Lr (with eotech), Ak (With eotech), mac-11, adrenaline, Kevlar and Helmet x4, lockpick
Evidence: @Asiandiskool

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Describe what happened or this will be denied

Laceupblackflag

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

So these cops were shooting at us for no reason and killed one of our members and so we fought back but we died so we made a report because they shot at us first for no reason killing one of my friends. @Asiandiskool voided the situation.

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

What started the shootout was a cop firing "warning shots" at a vehicle in which he couldnt see the occupants nor see that they had weapons on their back (none of them did). Even with all that he attempted to shoot at their tires, forcing them to defend themselves and they all end up dying. I voided the situation. I can confirm that he lost all the items above, however I can't confirm the eotech sights on the LR-300 and the AK.

Attachments

• Bestfriend refund.JPG
    Bestfriend refund.JPG
    197.9 KB · Views: 4

Airless

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Refund Request Has Been Accepted. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact me, a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team to provide assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.