Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jimmy Jimson
Steam Name: jColborn
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445364752

Date and time of loss: 7:00PM, 12/7/2018
What happened: I was teleported to an event with my gun on me, and when I requested to be returned Yeffrey and possibly Arctic refused. I sat down to avoid damage and, therefor, the event, and I had multiple staff members flying around me while I was asking to be returned, and instead of returning me, they took me out of my seat so I would be stabbed by somebody next to me, and refused to refund me afterwards. I even asked to be returned before the event started, and Yeffrey stabbed me.

What do you need refunded: 1x Makarov (Costs 5k at the gun shop)
Evidence: @Yeffrey , @ArcticSalad It was the machete event.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

This sounds like a staff report. I'd recommend making a staff report first.

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, when everybody was in the starting area, we made it very clear that you are not allowed to have any drop on death items/weapons during the event. You had never told me that you had a Makarov you just simply said (in the middle of the round) I want to be returned. You were sitting at the time, which was making people around you unable to deal damage to you, so I stood you up, you were killed, and I respawned you. If you lost a weapon in the round that is on you. We would be happy to take you to the bank if you had told us specifically (before the round started) that you had a drop on death item and would like to deposit it.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

This is gonna be declined until I see a Staff Report, and said Staff Report is accepted. This is for refunds with evidence.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.