Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:SamLikesBirds
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:0:479239102
Your Character Name:Reinherard fox

Ban Length:1 WEEK > 2 MINTUES > 2 mothess

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member) @acrasia

Ban Reason:NITRP USE OF DERARGOYT SLURES > NITRP, RACSIM

Unban Reason: I am sorry if i have offended anyone, but i am in no way shape or form a racist I didnt even see the video and i didnt know who they were talking about but if its about me saying the nword "N**ga" i never intended it to be used to offend or harass anyone, i come from a family from south sudan and due to the wars and poverty and such we had to move to a new country, i am black, i learned english ever sense i was 4 i love to speak it but sometimes i dont understand the meaning of some words because when i watched american movies african american people would call each other "N**ga" and i thought it meant bro or something like that, but i knew the version with the hard r is a term used by slave owners. (this article will explain it much more https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/{WORD CENSORED}), all i remember when i was on the server was just hanging out wit my home boys n shieeet we we're doing lsd and other stuff inside of a store.
i am apart of the buddhyism org because I AM in fact a buhdaist thats one of the reasons we move to a new country to avoid being kill due to our love for buhhda.
I am a pansexual omnisexual aromantic asexual person and it burns me the fact that homophobes have taken over the server it burns me more than the cancer treatment
People manage to take things the wrong way my uncle is gay. i didnt even see any video of what happend, i hate it when people think i am white because of the way i talk it pains me that our culture is being ruined because some of us sound white, ofc nothing wrong with being or gay or trans or a furry or janitor. everyone should do whatever they want as long as it makes them happy i would like to see the video of what happend. First off, I want to say that I am sorry. There is no one to blame but my self; it was my fault and nobody else's. I was unsensitive and inconsiderate
i should've known better but when i tell them i'm black they tell me i'm racist for doing black face I AM BLACK.
it pains me so much that people like these NAZIS are among us. my great grandmother was a slave, my mom tells me her story every night i go to sleep, the horrors she has gone through just for people like these to still stand among us they call us snowflakes and babies WE ARE NOT SENSETIV we are black we are proud.
i can't take it anymore they always judge me for who i am. i think i might quit monolith because of these transphobes who keep harassing me and my family STOP CALLING US
it turns out someone had doxxed me and my family and we keep getting these threats that keep me up every night, the screams wont go away its horror.
PART 2

Time of Occurrence:6:25 PM ARABIAN STANDRED time
Additional members involved/witnessing: @JeffMaine @LucasWithAC
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:Yes

D

Deleted member 14804

Hello @SamLikesBirds,

I am denying your ban appeal for the following reasons:

[1.6] - We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.

The use of the N-word is not allowed on our server and are never acceptable. Due to your previous priors (6th time being punished for using racial slurs), I find it hard to believe that your ban appeal is sincere.

Ban Appeal Denied,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.