Which system

Results are only viewable after voting.

Some:Kid

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I feel like monolith is just a pvp server now with groups of people waiting in the real estate for people to rent checking where they live then 5 minutes later raiding them... This is not RP this is close to what i would feel is meta gaming it is not a good system and i feel a new one is needed for any real RP to start. Imagine a system where to rent a house you must physically go up to a for sale sign on the front of the house and rent or buy it to prevent people from watching who's renting where then just raiding them from the comfort of the real estate. It would mean players would have to scout houses to find out who lives in them, like real life it will make the server a lot better for new players and solos as i was solo once before and i would get raided 5 mins after renting (literally). Please state if you agree because i feel most people i have spoken to do.

Karol

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Going on with your thing, I think there maybe should be a real-estate job where you can go around and sell homes in person, but still, have the real-state NPC for some use like purchasing apartments and what-not.

Some:Kid

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Going on with your thing, I think there maybe should be a real-estate job where you can go around and sell homes in person, but still, have the real-state NPC for some use like purchasing apartments and what-not.

Yeah that would be good assuming there is a good incentive to do the real estate job and people still be able to rent a house with speed.

rick

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

anything is better then how it is now

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

people waiting in the real estate for people to rent checking where they live then 5 minutes later raiding them... This is not RP this is close to what i would feel is meta gaming
it is metagaming and reportable

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Even though I like PvP a lot I think this would be a nice change as it would encourage more people to base without just being jumped. It would encourage people to actually scout and RP as criminals rather than a buss down.

Big ol' +support from me chief.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

+Support for the sale signs as opposed to a realtor

Gralex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

+support

nick.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

+support for the for sale sign, not the real estate job.

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

It should be a sign with pmx's face on it then call this number

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Adding on to my previous post, maybe instead of having someone with deed automatically profit if someone purchases their property, they could have a possibility of gaining money from being a real-estate job. If they purchase the deeds for that building, they have to become a real-estate worker and then sell the building to the person that requests to purchase it, if that makes sense.
Don't kill the suggestion please...

Colonel Cookie

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Note to Devs: Post a "For Sale" Poster for apartments and the like.