Which system

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sp00py_Troller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I think that the realty npc just shouldn't say if something is being rented. you would have to click the rent button with the cash on you to see if its being rented or not. if you rent it, its obviously not being rented. if it is being rented and you go to click the rent button, nothing should happen, it probably shouldnt even say that you cant rent it cuz someone else is renting.

Syfnxx

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I think that the realty npc just shouldn't say if something is being rented. you would have to click the rent button with the cash on you to see if its being rented or not. if you rent it, its obviously not being rented. if it is being rented and you go to click the rent button, nothing should happen, it probably shouldnt even say that you cant rent it cuz someone else is renting.
You would still know someone is renting it

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

-support someone already has a better idea about this but at least your still trying to help out the community in some way.

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Love the idea and so much better than the NPC.
+Support

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

+support for the sale sign that would be dope

rick

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Look at there trello

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

-support. I like the currently implemented system more. Makes server more active with more raiding and looting.

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Staff in here be saying it's against the rules and that we should report, heres why thats a stupid answer:

Even though it is against the rules to use the NPC to find out whos renting what its entirely impossible for the victim of the raid to even accuse let alone prove with evidence that the raiders used the NPC to find them. As a former member of staff I can only say I've caught and punished one group for doing so on the off chance I had caught them while spectating them for other reasons.

It would require one staff member to be constantly watching the NPC and tracking peoples movements from the NPC to someones house to have grounds to accuse of Metagame, which is ridiculous and no one would want to do that. People using the NPC to find bases is unavoidable, its been happening for the past few years and will not stop.

Ultera

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

+Support, The for sale signs are a great idea for both ease of renting and to put atleast a slight dent in the metagaming that happens using the NPC. However I think the NPC and realtor building should continue to exist but be repurposed and only used for buying the deeds to buildings instead of renting aswell.

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

@ammeo If there is a drop in raiding and looting with a new system, that tells me people were exploiting the current system to find people using the realtor and metagaming...
Not making assumptions here, but I’ve watched people do that countless times. People are too lazy to drive around checking homes.

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Even though I like PvP a lot I think this would be a nice change as it would encourage more people to base without just being jumped. It would encourage people to actually scout and RP as criminals rather than a buss down.

Big ol' +support from me chief.
Only if there was a death match arena for squeakers to calm their vocal chords