MRP Repair Benches

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethann

Monolith Grinder
Aug 1, 2017
Description of suggestion: Allow players to deploy their repair benches anywhere on the map.
The reason why it should be added: Because it was much simpler and everyone liked repairing their things everywhere. Also, the bug of not being able to deploy the repair bench on the property you own has been here for months and hasn't ever been fixed.
Related content: nothing

Simon Riley

Monolith Veteran
Mar 23, 2020
Yee haw land
- Support
If you could repair guns anywhere they would do it during raids and the purpose of weapon degradation is so people don't just stay there for hours.
I think personally the reason I see you wanting this is the can't place your bench bug due to properties, I think personally the bug regarding placement just needs to be fixed.

misterlol29

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Event Team
Jun 17, 2017
- Support
Reason stated already.
If you could repair guns anywhere they would do it during raids and the purpose of weapon degradation is so people don't just stay there for hours.

PMX

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Police Command
Dec 3, 2016
Denied, otherwise you could just repair your weapons anywhere, during any situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.