Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Quitsdrop
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93749204
Your Character Name: John Williams

Target Steam Name: trejoalex7
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:508510878 https://gyazo.com/c4336e6b5f2f211b0cea920b8f16969e
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: RDM, I had put my hands up.
When did the situation occur?: 1/5/20, can't give an exact time (2020.01.06 - 17.41.55.16 is the date of the shadowplay recording)
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:Yes

This would've been handled in game, but my report was open for 4 hours before I just forgot and got off the server. I have an additional video with evidence of a gun I lost.

Also, the argument could be made that since I was looking to counter a raid, they had right to kill me; but I surrendered and wasn't a threat to their lives. I also thought the raid was in Chanel Towers, because there was cops swarming the front entrance when I had drove around the front a few moments prior.

In the event that this gets accepted, do I have permission to tag a staff member to have my gun removed from this player's premium box and have it either returned to me, or have a refund made? The attachment was a Foregrip, because I had my other 3 unequipped at the time.

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @Quitsdrop

Your player report is under review, please be patient as we review your claim and evidence provided.

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @Quitsdrop

Regarding your player report on the following player(s);
  • trejoalex7 (STEAM_0:0:508510878)

The following player(s) unfortunately doesn't have a forums account, moreover this player report will be concluded without him/her.

The evidence provided in the report shows that you were running toward a property because of the fact you heard gunshots. While running toward that property you were greeted by two players then responded in running backward then putting your hands up. The following player then resulted in shooting you.

The following player(s) will be issued the following punishment(s) for RDM;
  • 1 Warning Point

Please make a refund request for the following items that were lost unfairly;
  • Kevlar & Helment x1
  • First Aid (S) x8
  • G3A3 x1

Please be sure to tag me, moreover I will confirm it.

Player Report Concluded
Thread Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.