Report on 5 people

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2018
Your Steam Name: Lil advil
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:141295245
Your Character Name: Haibo wong

Target Steam Name: don’t know
Target SteamID:don’t know
Target Character Name (if known):dont know

Request reason:broke raid timer and instant deposit after bank raid
When did the situation occur?: around 10:10pm pst
Your evidence to support your claim: @The JD
Additional members involved/witnessing:john izo

We watched 5 bank raiders to to junk yard and withdraw money from Parker (where I rented). We decided to follow them and mug them but they went to super market to deposit the money. We didn’t care enough to make a report then but they started following us and raiding us at Parker right after they deposited. I made a report in game but it crashed during the sit. I messaged JD after the crash and he said to make a report on forums tagging him

Last edited:

The JD

Oct 19, 2018
Yes can confirm this, they had j raised bank and the. Deposited right after it then 15 to 20 min later raid the warehouse. I forget the names but I will check logs. If you know any of the names please tell me and i will check the logs to Confirm

Reactions: Ricky

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
There is literally no evidence to conclude this player report.

Ricky

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2018
The only evidence i have is a screenshot of the sit with the name of one person, as the game crashes. http://tinypic.com/r/1zdb3ms/9
Donnie Ragatone was his in game name

@The JD literally confirmed the rule breaks with logs before the crash happened

Chef

Banned
Banned
Aug 21, 2017
United States of America
Accepted: After extend logchecking, we found four people that assist in the raid after just raiding bank
Results:
I can only Toggle csgoroll.com- Added 3 days to your current ban for combat depositing and Breaking Raid Timer
Happy Bean- 1 day ban for breaking raid Timer
DLTracktix- 1 day ban for breaking raid Timer
BullyHunter_69 - 1 day for breaking raid timer

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricky and Flip_111
Status
Not open for further replies.