Not open for further replies.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Timmy Lancaster
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:156671437
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Timmy Lancaster

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Luvbunny

Reason for Report: Banning me for Dissrespect
Time of Occurrence: 3:21 pm EST
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

all of this happened before hand https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/cops-getting-off-easy.19106/#post-115625

i was just so fed up with all of the cops the swat commander started accusing luvbunny and me being friends and luv being bias.... i was already so fed up with all this shit from cops i got really fucking upset and yelled at the swat commander during the sit after luv bunny told me to calm down in pm i did i stopped talking to the swat when they were transporting me but when the swat commander came to my cell to taunt me i fucking went off.

cops always get off with a slap on the wrist from the beginning you knew how fucking upset i was and you decide to do nothing as he taunts me in front my cell twice you expect me to just sit there and take all this shit from a cops i dont think so.

also https://gyazo.com/55752728cf7f98a995d8a2e77287771f

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there, Timmy Lancaster!

Since you record your sits, you could provide the video of when i actually teleported to the sit. The SWAT Officer accused me of bias in your favor first, to which i then responded by talking him the usual ticket procedure.

Troughout the administrative sit i noticed you being extremly loud, toxic and disrespectufl to the players around you. There have been so many bad words coming out of your mouth that i couldnt count. I warned you in a private message to calm down.

Once the sit was dealt with and you were jailed, the officer had a talk with you again, in the cells this time.
Despite me having warned you to calm before, you continued to insult him - Really badly.

In addition to that this has helped me in my decision aswell:

After you just didnt stop your toxic, super insultive behaviour, i gave you a one hours ban to calm down.

I cannot see any wrong doing on my end. You were warned, and i was really accommodating with how much time i gave you to calm.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

First the Screen shot was me talking to walter after he was calling me stupid and salty after i was dead he was talking to a dead corpse

second i like the fact that you completely dodged the fact the Swat commander was Taunting me while i was in my cell

" the officer had a talk with you again, in the cells this time. "
you just stopped there and never mentioned that he was provoking me

for both situations i have been shit talked and accused and you expect me to keep my mouth shut

I mean you clearly saw the swat commander come back twice to taunt me but you really did not do anything about him did you? :)

and when you PMed me to calm down i was being transported to pd and i stopped talking i did what you asked but you did not do anything when the swat commander was fucking insulting me while i was in my cell just hear his voice in the first second of the video saying my name that set me off

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

He wasn't taunting you what soever. He was literally just saying hellow. I didn't notice him provoking you at any point.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

He wasn't taunting you what soever. He was literally just saying hellow. I didn't notice him provoking you at any point.

he was saying hi???? are you serious ahahah can you not hear his voice in the beginning why would a swat commander come back to my cell after he has arrested me TWICE its because he knew i was upset from the beginning and he was rubbing it in my face

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

he was saying hi???? are you serious ahahah can you not hear his voice in the beginning why would a swat commander come back to my cell after he has arrested me TWICE its because he knew i was upset from the beginning and he was rubbing it in my face
As you said - He was simply greeting you. No excuse for the insults you've replied with.

I will excuse myself and refrain from responding to this report now.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As you said - He was simply greeting you. No excuse for the insults you've replied with.

I will excuse myself and refrain from responding to this report now.

Listen after the hour i have come to realize i made this out of anger i really do apologize for the diss but i will stand by my side and say he came to taunt me

i was extremely upset with the police force and directed my anger on the wrong person im sorry

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you were being disrespectful throughout the sit, then that is a valid reason for you to be punished. Since you were warned, and did it again the ban is valid.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.