Venko Belov

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ☭Venko☭
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88421528
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Venko Belov

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Luvbunny
Reason for Report: So i was randomly search because of checkpoint and rules show that they cannot search me because of checkpoint You may not perform random searches unless you have suspicions or concrete evidence of crimes being committed. Don'ts: Sheriff's Department: e.g. searching someone that visits the drug dealer NPC location frequently. Secret Service: e.g. searching someone that comes close to the mayor. Security Guard: e.g. searching someone entering the bank or gas station. if u see there is no :"checkpoint=search".When i call admin @Luvbunny come and say that search was okay but is not they stop me and search me for no reason there wasnt any situation there there was normal checkpoint.
Time of Occurrence: Around 21:50 EEST
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Alex Anderson

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hoi there, Venko!

I didnt take any administrative measures besides telling you the things that youve mentioned. Instantly writing a staff report instead of talking to me, maybe via a private conversation, proves a strong character!

Regarding my little conclusion:

You may not perform random searches unless you have suspicions or concrete evidence of crimes being committed. Don'ts:
  • Sheriff's Department: e.g. searching someone that visits the drug dealer NPC location frequently.
  • Secret Service: e.g. searching someone that comes close to the mayor.
  • Security Guard: e.g. searching someone entering the bank or gas station.

From my understanding of this rule it was created to prevent random searches performed by police officers. However, as this was a checkpoint, searching you to establish your identity and / or for the safety of the officers it seemed fine to me. I wouldnt conclude such a search random, since you may be searched for crossing a checkpoint in real life. As i considered this to be a reasonable search, the officers "didnt have to have suspicions or concrete evidence of crimes being committed", as this rule only covers random searches.

As reports were stacking up quite quickly at this point of the day, ive decided to make a shorter statement ingame.

Venko Belov

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I didnt try to cross it without giving ID they just stop me and say me to get out for search,i didnt do crime things i just left my job and start going to base at layer 2 when they just say me to get out for research also i can give you full video of the situation.
and you can see in the chat one of the police saying "why you doing venko like this?" if I could search on a checkpoint I would do one near drug dealer and search everybody

Last edited:

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I didnt try to cross it without giving ID they just stop me and say me to get out for search,i didnt do crime things i just left my job and start going to base at layer 2 when they just say me to get out for research also i can give you full video of the situation.
and you can see in the chat one of the police saying "why you doing venko like this?" if I could search on a checkpoint I would do one near drug dealer and search everybody

The rules clearly disallow searches near such an NPC.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Invalid staff report.

If you approach a police checkpoint you are liable for a search.

Status
Not open for further replies.