Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ali
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62601215
Your Character Name: Mike Field

Target Steam Name: ☠FLICKR REDBLAZER5☠
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86519606
Target Character Name (if known): Tommy Gutenberg

Request reason: RDM x2 (sufficient proof for one), taser abuse, baton abuse, failrp, nlr, metagaming.

I was aiding criminals take down the mayor by secretly attacking police. Tommy came down dead, I thought critical, so i shot his body but he respawned at that exact moment. He returned to the exact spot and situation. I went up to do /looc and let him know he was breaking nlr, as I was told to leave by name which he did not find out in RP, I was tazed and dragged out. My gun was also taken and not returned, so I will be making a refund request. I returned to yell at them to return the gun and i was tazed again and dragged once more. He then beat me unconcious and dragged me into a fire and deceased me. As the unconcious timer ended I respawned but died in the fire again only to be deceased. Someone in OOC claimed Tommy did it twice so that it why I said RDM x2. There was no admin on at that time. Also, there are some cuts as my Shadowplay only records last 5min so I hit save a few times but it doesnt overlap with the last save, so some clips are around 20 seconds, etc.
When did the situation occur?: around 10:30PM CST on 12/18/17
Your evidence to support your claim: YT link:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Digby (unknown steamID)

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-18_23-24-46.png
    upload_2017-12-18_23-24-46.png
    55 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

The report is under review.

Reactions: Ali

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Ali
I see that you made one or two reports in-game whilst there was a moderator online. Was this answered? Perhaps you could answer me on this @xFlame ?

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Ali
I see that you made one or two reports in-game whilst there was a moderator online. Was this answered? Perhaps you could answer me on this @xFlame ?

xFlame did either join during the situation or was online at the time and I didn’t know. However, he was the only one online and was very swamped. Eventually the report was claimed but I believe it was closed for some reason and since it took me 25 minutes to prepare the video, I decided it was best to make a report on the forums. The video is the best evidence and I don’t think logs would cut it for what had happened. He did, however, answer a completely separate report and I felt that while he did close this one, he did his job perfectly fine.

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Ali

As one can clearly see in the video, Tommy Gutenberg broke NLR by returning to the same scene where he had been killed at earlier. Whilst doing this he also metagamed by seeing the name above your player model, he FailRP'ed by beating you up with a baton followed by throwing you into a burning fire, which got you killed.

Taking this into consideration,
Tommy Gutenberg will be punished for breaking the following rules: 2:8, 2:5, 8:2:1, 8:2:15.

Accepted

Sincerely,
-Liasetten
Monolith Administrator and Report Management

⛄Merry Christmas⛄