Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

My steam name: Courage the great eggplant
ID: STEAM_0:0:48922274
InGame Name: Wille Wonka (Yes, i made a typo when making my character)

I could only get the rule breachers In game name before being forced to disconnect: Williamsherlock Holmes
UPDATE: Got it STEAM_0:0:69937709

Reason: First things first i log onto the server. Im just ab to leave spawn when a cadet shoots his physgun laser at me. I stop and turn around and he starts with "Hello" and "Hows it going." I ignore im, not interested in small talk. i walk away and he shoots his laser once more, says he seen me near the dealer and will have to search me. Big rule break and meta game when i litteraly just connected after a server crash. I tell him that, and walk away, then i hear his police baton swing and miss me. He tried to knock me out. I run away into the elevator at spawn and was forced to log out because no admins were online. Ruined my experience greatly.
Time: 18:49
Screenshot evidence:
qyKsDiF.jpg

I could not get a picture of him hitting me because i was busy trying not to get hit.

Thats about it.

Last edited:

Courage

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Update: He lied and tried making up a story about me. Also i dont have video evidence just screenshot i was trying to get him to admit
TwhgOP7.jpg
Please do something ab this i cant play this game with him constantly pulling this kinda garbage

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Player has been banned for 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.