Your Steam Name:Nas
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:101943008
Your Character Name: Sergej Vogel

Target Steam Name: ma_bordo45
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:453627655
Target Character Name (if known):Xiuying Xiaotong

Request Reason: Rdm, spawn trapping, vdm <removed by forum moderator>
When did the situation occur?: 19:20
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/zQ8Lndk5TVGh9/d1337dYGOdIN?invite=cr-MSxjVFosMTAxODU3MDI3LA https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/zQ65q_ILbGHwQ/d1337smuTXRH?invite=cr-MSxrUTYsMTAxODU3MDI3LA (if more proof needed Nas#0001) (i have video proof of the suspects bragging the ban and that they hurt a staff member)

Additional members involved/witnessing: STEAM_0:0:243649622 (<removed by forum moderator>) STEAM_0:1:31697580 (Witness)
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Last edited by a moderator:

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Whoever claims this report, contact me on discord

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Nas7, this report is now under review.

Please be patient as logs and provided evidence is being reviewed, you can expect a response by the end of the day.

Additionally, please forward me any and all additional evidence you may have regarding this report.

Best regards,
Lambsauce |
Administration Team

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Nas7,

Thank you for the report, and sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you encountered earlier due to staff unavailability.

From what I can tell in this report is that you were run over by an individual, and then killed by them while you were unconscious. Below are the logs that correlate to that incident. Though I will need more context behind this as something could've happened prior to this occurrence (@ma_bordo45 @fedayeenwinners)

Code:
Sergej Vogel (Nas) (STEAM_0:1:101943008) (745) was damaged by a vehicle driven by: Xiuying Xiaotong (ma_bordo45) (STEAM_0:0:453627655) (038) for 500 damage
06/09/2022, 5:20:58 PM EDT

Code:
Sergej Vogel (Nas) (STEAM_0:1:101943008) (745) changed state from DISORIENTED to DECEASED
06/09/2022, 5:21:06 PM EDT

As for the second clip you posted, I see that a user deployed what seems to be a metal desk in the road to potentially glitch your car and destroy it, but it could've been a mistake.

Considering the accusations that are being made in this report are quite vast I'm going to suggest that you can upload your demo that correlates with the rule breaks so I can review it to try and understand more of what occurred earlier today. The evidence you've provided doesn't really explain the "spawn trapping" portion.

It's noted here that you are not required to supply the demo.

I want to also mention that while you may be frustrated it's generally unacceptable to use vulgar language towards other players and staff.

The report has been unlocked.

ma_bordo45

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

define bragging a ban and hurting a staff member

ma_bordo45

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Nas7,

Thank you for the report, and sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you encountered earlier due to staff unavailability.

From what I can tell in this report is that you were run over by an individual, and then killed by them while you were unconscious. Below are the logs that correlate to that incident. Though I will need more context behind this as something could've happened prior to this occurrence (@ma_bordo45 @fedayeenwinners)

Code:
Sergej Vogel (Nas) (STEAM_0:1:101943008) (745) was damaged by a vehicle driven by: Xiuying Xiaotong (ma_bordo45) (STEAM_0:0:453627655) (038) for 500 damage

Code:
Sergej Vogel (Nas) (STEAM_0:1:101943008) (745) changed state from DISORIENTED to DECEASED

As for the second clip you posted, I see that a user deployed what seems to be a metal desk in the road to potentially glitch your car and destroy it, but it could've been a mistake.

Considering the accusations that are being made in this report are quite vast I'm going to suggest that you can upload your demo that correlates with the rule breaks so I can review it to try and understand more of what occurred earlier today. The evidence you've provided doesn't really explain the "spawn trapping" portion.

I want to also mention that while you may be frustrated it's generally unacceptable to use vulgar language towards other players and staff.

i did not spawn trap him

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Nas7,

Code:

Code:

We had KOS on him for acting a little too dumb with his car and trying to kill us with it, you can see in the second clip that I was trying to pick him off from a distance (you can notice by the fact that something is hitting his car)
Edit: He takes the part where we start to kill him out of context, he does not show the part where he did something that gave us a reason to kill him.

Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

We had KOS on him for acting a little too dumb with his car and trying to kill us with it, you can see in the second clip that I was trying to pick him off from a distance (you can notice by the fact that something is hitting his car)
Edit: He takes the part where we start to kill him out of context, he does not show the part where he did something that gave us a reason to kill him.
I was not trying to kill anyone, infact i drove on the road and never came for you. I have never damaged anyone nor did i try to.

Nas7

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Nas
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:101943008
Your Character Name: Sergej Vogel

Target Steam Name: ma_bordo45
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:453627655
Target Character Name (if known):Xiuying Xiaotong

Request Reason: Rdm, spawn trapping, vdm <removed by forum moderator>
When did the situation occur?: 19:20
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/zQ8Lndk5TVGh9/d1337dYGOdIN?invite=cr-MSxjVFosMTAxODU3MDI3LA https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/zQ65q_ILbGHwQ/d1337smuTXRH?invite=cr-MSxrUTYsMTAxODU3MDI3LA (if more proof needed Nas#0001) (i have video proof of the suspects bragging the ban and that they hurt a staff member)

Additional members involved/witnessing: STEAM_0:0:243649622 (<removed by forum moderator>) STEAM_0:1:31697580 (Witness)
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes
Nas
Report Reworked

Reason 1 : RDM https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/zQ8Lndk5TVGh9/d1337lFscXmy?invite=cr-MSxwNTgsMTAxODU3MDI3LA

Reason 2 : Using Props to slow down vehicles / kill me https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/zQ65q_ILbGHwQ/d1337sqluHtD?invite=cr-MSxhdXgsMTAxODU3MDI3LA

Reason 3 : Targeting me for the past days (some proof) https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/zOyRJhmr5zG1X/d13371NZfOjr?invite=cr-MSx4NFYsMTAxODU3MDI3LA , https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/zOFzqA38AJ5NQ/d1337dlGnFey?invite=cr-MSxDZkIsMTAxODU3MDI3LA

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can say things again if I have to:
for the supposed "RDM": we had KOS on you from you hitting my friend/friend's stuff with your vehicle
the targeting (seriously?): neither the stuff that happened in the first or second clips was targeting, with your logic if someone has KOS on you for something you did and kills you for it its apparently player targeting, the second clip was a completely valid kill and you already made a in-game report which was dealt with by a staff member, you have no reason to bring it up again + all of this happened in the same day

ma_bordo45

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is a valid reason to initiate a KOS on someone if they're intentionally trying to harm you or an org member/user on the same frequency as you.

The individual in the clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/zOyRJhmr5zG1X/d13371NZfOjr?invite=cr-MSx4NFYsMTAxODU3MDI3LA is clearly @fedayeenwinners shown abusing a factory furnace to prop kill.

As for this clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/zOFzqA38AJ5NQ/d1337dlGnFey?invite=cr-MSxDZkIsMTAxODU3MDI3LA I need more context about this video, what exactly is going on.

Please provide proper evidence to support your claims or this report will be partially denied in the next 24-48 hours.

Best regards,
Lambsauce | Administration Team
<fixed - forum moderator>
something already dealt with the situation in the second clip, I dont know why he is bringing this up again

Last edited:

ma_bordo45

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is a valid reason to initiate a KOS on someone if they're intentionally trying to harm you or an org member/user on the same frequency as you.

The individual in the clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/zOyRJhmr5zG1X/d13371NZfOjr?invite=cr-MSx4NFYsMTAxODU3MDI3LA is clearly @ma_bordo45 shown abusing a factory furnace to prop kill.

As for this clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/zOFzqA38AJ5NQ/d1337dlGnFey?invite=cr-MSxDZkIsMTAxODU3MDI3LA I need more context about this video, what exactly is going on.

Please provide proper evidence to support your claims or this report will be partially denied in the next 24-48 hours.

Best regards,
Lambsauce | Administration Team
me killing them with the plug was supposed to be a harmless prank

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

another staff member needs to deal with this report, since lambsauce sadly got demoted

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the contents of the report I have concluded the following:

Something had previously dealt with aspects of this report, Lambsauce may be demoted; however, what he said previously is still correct.

After reviewing all the evidence to include what was deleted by various users:

The only way to verify this fully would be to provide a demo. The Demo Request was sent by Lambsauce on 09-06-22 approximately 22 days ago.

Since there is no demo, there have been portions of this already dealt with and the original poster has "reworked" the report it is being denied for the following reasons:

1. Lack of sufficient evidence to indicate a rule break.
2. The report has been handled. If there are additional situations not covered in the original post there needs to be a different post.
3. A player report is not an ongoing narrative. If you have an issue post it. You cannot continue to change it to something else when you are unsatisfied with what occurred.

In addition most of the links did not work as there is no longer a video associated with them.

Case Status: Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.