Not open for further replies.

WirRload

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: WirRload.
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jake Anderson.

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)

Reason for Report: Abusing powers.
Time of Occurrence: 21/09/2018
Evidence to support your claim: Logs and I am pretty sure he won't lie.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nobody expect Rex.

Alright so I go to the bank to claim my refund request which were approved yesterday, at the second I enter the bank a cadet tells me /ICLY/ there is hostage situation you can't go in the bank, he says that when I were in the bank alredy soon as he says that I get grabbed by a pshyic gun and Rex is dragging me off the bank as he drags me off the bank I can say thats kinda abusing his powers cause if there is hostage situation on and a police civilian decides to get in while a cop warn him they both should take it icly but Rex decided to take it out of character cause he couldn't deal in character with it for reasons I don't know (mmmmm admin abuse), anyways after he abuses at the first time I tells him dude, I know there is hostage situation then if its IC please take me with a pshyic gun to the npc and let me claim my refund real quick cause why should I wait 30 min till the situation is over cause of ooc stuff that made yesterday and I got my refund request which is clearly oocly. anyways seems like we need to switch place for the refund request npc, later on he brings me to a roof and warns me for failrp, how I fail rp I don't know I just wen't inside the bank and toke my stuff from the bank, I could say not listening to admin or what ever but fail rp its not.anyway afterwards I send msg to my org which is "going to report rex... blah blah blah..." then I do two brackets like this "))" which says local ooc, but ofcourse rex and superheavy were looking for me so they decided its disrespecting staff members and I get banned for 2 days. seems we got some admins with selective vision, and when the power wen't to their head they won't roleplay anymore as rex is just a cadet in the police and I assume this is the reason why he deal with me with an admin powers to get out of the bank.

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@WirRload you made a report saying you needed to access the bank because you had an active refund request, but there was a hostage situation going on at that moment. I took your report and told you you could not enter the bank because there was an active RP situation, Rex even came up and told you not to go in (I don't know if Rex warned you before but you admitted to that). Because you have a history of not listening to staff I watched you in noclip and sure enough, you walked into bank and claimed your refund. I was already typing a kick message for you but Rex took you to a roof. We decided on 2 warning points for FailRP though you failed to value your life aswell. I then spectated you a little more because you have a history with staff disrespect aswell and sure enough again, you said the following:
[18:14] (ORG) Jake Anderson: Going to report idiotic Rex gujy.
[18:14] (ORG) Jake Anderson: Thinks he is fucking something, warned me for nothing

I then pulled you into a sit a bit after and banned you for two days for staff disrespect 2nd offense. Ontop of that you claim you "put )) at the end so it's OOC", but org chat is in character whatever the situation.

I also would like to mention that, while I was directly involved in the situation, you put in involved witnessing Nobody but Rex.

That's all I'd really have to say about this to defend Rex.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So you think going in the bank during a hostage situation is realistic? You failedRP and broke fearRP. You shouldn't be in the bank while a hostage situation is taking place.

Additionally as Stuvi stated, there is no abuse here. Logs are no evidence.

Staff Report Denied.

Stuvi:
The report is invalid as the staff member handled the situation properly, in no way or form has there been any "admin abuse". You are admitting to commiting failrp and fearrp (ftvl) for entering the bank, after you were told not to, during a hostage situation. A refund request does not grant you the right to break our server rules.

Also, it's spelled physgun.

Status
Not open for further replies.