LV

Unnecessary long thread title.
Steam Name: IronicYak07
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):76561198946010995
Your Character Name: Rick Rick

Ban Length: 1 year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @toohightogame

Ban Reason: it says extension
Unban Reason:To the Monolith Administration Team & Those involved, I am sorry for my behavior these past few months. After getting banned, my PC's graphics card gave out not too long after. This allocated for time to outside more and I've really found something. I've matured personally & socially. These months of interacting with better people, using the internet less, and playing more sports has given me a sort of "redemption" (Not to sound cheesy, of course, but it does feel this way.) I think that I should return because I doubt the expectancy of this happening again. Of course, with a return of monolith I'd be reacquainted with internet culture (Due to its actions taking place via internet, obviously.) But I feel as if my own personal maturity will be a sort of oxymoron against any prior edginess I may have concluded myself before my ban. I'm not here to be self-absorbed in personal interest or to loathe others for immaturity that I was once at, but rather to show you that this change made a realistic impact and I would like to continue involvement with the community and server. Thank you for reading, consider well, and once again overall, thank you have a awesome sauce day.

Time of Occurrence: I like two say 5 or 6 months ago not sure
Additional members involved/witnessing: don’t remember
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yep

Last edited by a moderator:

toohightogame

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Rick Rock I appreciate you putting in time to make a proper appeal. I will accept your appeal but please keep in mind if you begin to be toxic or disrespectful you will be receiving another 1 year ban (possibly longer). Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.