LV

Your Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RipJeff1Year/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:183613004
Your Character Name: Jeff Hunter

Ban Length:1 Year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Eldar987

Ban Reason:Exploiting
Time of Occurrence: Around 8:30
Relevant Evidence: So i was a cop and i was following 2 cars after a shoot out i was taking cover behind a cop car then i got in crouching and got glitched and i was crouching and i was bugged and i did not know the 2 cars were cars that just killed the chief and they were headed to kill the mayor and we were following them and me and @sugureru got out of our car and followed them then they killed @sugureru and i was hiding behind a wall and i pushed in and killed @misterjokeman trade.tf and he made a report and then we were in a sit and we were talking about it and i showed the admin the bug and then reported the bug right after and then @misterjokeman trade.tf sayed he just wanted the whole thing voided and me to get let go and i got a death sentence.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Bob King @misterjokeman trade.tf @Thomas Shifter @sugureru

Last edited:

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You were aware of the exploit, you knew how to replicate it. You reported it after using it to your advantage, and you have prior warnings from @SpacedSloth on teaching people to exploit.

I consulted with @Gregg before making this ban, it fell under our cheating rule as exploiting. Despite the accuser wanting to void it, it still is a blatant MAJOR rule break and can not be ignored.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

So you're telling me that using a bug / exploit in a situation like that should be completely forgotten and ignored?

You have a history of teaching players exploits, at least that is what your notes tell me. Why should we be lite with you when you have this history and go to ruin others experiences yet again? It's obviously a bug but you used it regardless.

Edit:

I have instated a permanent ban due to the nature of your history, and your actions. I do not tolerate exploiting or hacking. Nor do I tolerate you teaching our playerbase how to effectively ruin this servers experience for others, a year doesn't sound right to me for this.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We have zero tolerance for exploiters. If you find an exploit you should report it immediately to the development team directly instead of using it to your own advantange.
You also already had a note on your record regarding exploits according to Eldar and Gregg.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.