Riziings 230 ammo request

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

Banned
Banned
Aug 9, 2017
banned.
Format:

In-Game Name: Ron Shapner
Steam Name: Riziing
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:109993458

Date and time of loss: 6:40 EST 1/11/2019
What happened: I won the jackpot like last friday and I bought a shit ton of pistol ammo to be exact 420 pistol ammo and I put it in the mono market and then today I cancelled the order and went to collect it though when I collected it, it only gave me 190 and I thought the rest would stay in the market but it disappeared.

What do you need refunded: 230 Pistol Ammo
Evidence:
[/CODE] I cleared up my inventory after to see if that would do anything but sadly not

Kent

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Forum Moderator
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 11, 2017
Miami Lakes, FL
Could you directly link to something with a date? For instance, if you uploaded it to Steam, you could post the direct links to the screenshot of Steam.

Reactions: Ron

Ron

Banned
Banned
Aug 9, 2017
banned.
Could you directly link to something with a date? For instance, if you uploaded it to Steam, you could post the direct links to the screenshot of Steam.
I dint but the one day I told you I would kill you in discord is the day I did it :(

Kent

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Forum Moderator
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 11, 2017
Miami Lakes, FL
Denied, no date for proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.