• Given Name - Matt Hussey
  • Nationality - United States of America
  • Date of Birth - [REDACTED}
  • Place of Birth - Illinois, U.S.A.
  • Sex - Male
  • Date of Police Recognition - [REDACTED]
  • Organization Affiliation - N/A
  • Status - Missing (See Addendum A-01)
Event of Recognition: A USB external hard drive was found delivered to the Rockford Police Department on ██████,█th,████, at 4:10 PM. Upon investigation, the hard drive was found to contain an MP4 file that depicts the following:

An individual now recognized as Matt Hussey was seen entering [DATA EXPUNGED] on [REDACTED], at 2:40 PM. The individual had equipped one AK-74, one [DATA EXPUNGED] Level III Body Armor, and multiple 30-Round Capacity Magazines. The suspect had infiltrated a rival base by vaulting over a fence and proceeded to fire upon one of the occupants. The footage showed the suspect emptying multiple magazines into a window, injuring and then killing an occupant. The footage then delineated the suspect picking a lock to the back door of the home and upon it opening another occupant was murdered. The suspect enters the home and searches through the unlocked rooms. Upon him finishing he exits the home through the backdoor and murders 3 more occupants. Police later arrived at the scene and found an EMS who was inside of the home. The EMS described being kidnapped and forced to provide medical attention to injured house occupants. It is unknown if the intruders intent was to save the EMS or if he knew of the presence of the EMS. Matt Hussey is currently wanted by the Rockford Police Department.

By Order of the Rockford Police Department Chief
The Following Information is Subject to Level 5 Classification
Level 5 Credentials Required

A phone call was received by the chief on his personal cellphone 3 hours after the identification report was published. The following is a transcript of the phone call between the chief and the anonymous caller. Recording courtesy of AnonREC®.

Transcript:
Chief: Hello?

Caller: You lied!

Chief: Excuse me?

Caller: You lied!

Chief: Who is this?

Caller: Currently I am calling you from an undisclosed location. It appears as if the report published by you has some false information. That EMS was not saved by the police department.

Chief: Who the fuck is this?

Caller: Call me The Counselor and be a bit patient will you?

Chief: ...

Caller: My associate is the one who saved that EMS. Your police department interviewed him during the investigation and then you decided to claim that he was saved by the police.

Chief: What do you want?

Caller: I want your department to start telling the truth. My associate saved that EMS.

The Chief proceeds to hang up the phone.

Chief: Fuck...
Addendum A-01: Matt Hussey is currently missing and wanted. He is assumed to be armed, violent, and extremely volatile with his actions. Do not approach him under any circumstances. Report any sightings to your local police department immediately.

Last edited:

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hate that guy, Matt Hussey, who does he think he is!? :)

Great work.