Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:177547090
Your Character Name:Ronnie Murphy

Which Staff blacklisted you: Hammard Redneck
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 3D
Blacklist Reason:For abuseing and rdming useing weapons
Unblacklist Reason:

Dear Hammerd Redneck,

I am writing to you today with a sincere appeal regarding my behavior on your Monolith GMod server. I understand that my actions in the past have been disruptive to the game and have negatively impacted the experiences of other players. I take full responsibility for my actions and wish to make amends.

I understand that my behavior of RDM (Random Deathmatch) has been inappropriate and against the rules of the server. I fully understand that this behavior is not acceptable and I regret my actions. I want to assure you that I will no longer engage in RDM or any other disruptive behavior that violates the rules of the server.

I also understand that I have been placed on a weapon blacklist as a result of my actions. I accept this consequence and understand that it was necessary to prevent further harm to the game and other players. However, I respectfully request that my weapon blacklist be revoked. I assure you that I have learned from my mistakes and will use weapons in a responsible and appropriate manner in the future.

I understand that the seriousness of my actions may make it difficult for you to trust me. However, I want to assure you that I am committed to making things right and earning back the trust of the community. I am willing to do whatever it takes to demonstrate my commitment to improving my behavior on the server.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the players who were affected by my behavior. I realize that I have caused harm to the gaming experience of others and I am truly sorry for that. I hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me and give me a chance to prove that I am a valuable member of the community.

In conclusion, I want to express my sincere desire to improve my behavior and be a positive contributor to the community on Monolith GMod server. I understand that trust must be earned and I am committed to doing whatever it takes to regain that trust. Thank you for your consideration of my appeal.

Sincerely, Ronnie

Time of Occurrence:03/03/2023
Additional members involved/witnessing:none
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes

toohightogame

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

HammerdRedneck

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You sound apologetic of your actions and seem to genuinely wish to improve your behavior on the server. In light of this I will accept your blacklist appeal and I hope to not see you in another situation involving this.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.