MRP Roulette table multiple bets

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Creator
Jan 7, 2020
New York
Description of suggestion: Being able to bet multiple times on the table as you would in real life.

Reason why it should be added: I believe we had this before and it was changed to 1 limit per game for whatever reason. I don't see the reasoning behind it. It is our money we are losing or gaining, (mostly losing) and I don't understand the purpose of it. If we are roleplaying to the degree that we are, why is that limited? If i wanted to bet on 0 because it hasn't landed on it for an hour, but i also want to bet on 2 just in case if misses 0 and lands on 2, i should be able to do that. And most likely it wont land on either and i just lost double the amount of money. This change will only affect the players that chose to play roulette. If we want to bet a lot of money we should be able to.

Related content: N/A

Justlegiit

Monolith Newcomer
Nov 13, 2019
+support

nick.

Suspended
Suspended
Sep 29, 2019
-support pretty sure someone made like 30 mil off this, thus, removing the multiple chips option

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Creator
Jan 7, 2020
New York
-support pretty sure someone made like 30 mil off this, thus, removing the multiple chips option

Yeah, but the odds of that are absolutely ridiculous. If it was that easy to make that much money, we'd have millionaires all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.