Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 3/31/2022 @ around 12 PM EST
What happened: CP shot me as a civ.

What do you need refunded:

3 x gas masks,
4 x Gas filters,
2 x Small Medkits,
4 x Syringes

Evidence:
& before screenshot of inventory: Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: yes

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

All this doesnt add up, btw didnt i refund you these exact items?

dhirschi

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

What doesn't add up? And yes, you refunded me similar items from a separate "RDM death". I usually have the same items with me (lots of gask masks, filters, and med kits) while in the underground, so anytime I die I'm going to lose those items. I've spent over 72 hours farming crates this event thus far, so lots of deaths, RDM,s and other things have happened.

What additional proof do you need for this? I showed you my before and then you can see in the video after I spawn at hospital all my droppables are gone. No one killed me, the map killed me when I was trying to jump out of the water. It's not the first time I've died like that, but it's the first time I've lost items from it. Usually when I die from that water glitch during the jump up, I don't lose items, but for some reason this time I did.. not sure why?

The Antagonist

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

What doesn't add up? And yes, you refunded me similar items from a separate "RDM death". I usually have the same items with me (lots of gask masks, filters, and med kits) while in the underground, so anytime I die I'm going to lose those items. I've spent over 72 hours farming crates this event thus far, so lots of deaths, RDM,s and other things have happened.

What additional proof do you need for this? I showed you my before and then you can see in the video after I spawn at hospital all my droppables are gone. No one killed me, the map killed me when I was trying to jump out of the water. It's not the first time I've died like that, but it's the first time I've lost items from it. Usually when I die from that water glitch during the jump up, I don't lose items, but for some reason this time I did.. not sure why?
I can testify, I was on yesterday trying to doing sewers as well and this man was committing to the grind. if you check the server logs, you can see that he was playing the server for at least 13 hours straight yesterday.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your screenshots does not add up to the items you listed, and if I remember correctly or I may be mistaken, but this is the same exact video shown in a report I claimed yesterday.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

as i was checking logs, it was deemed that you were killed by a zombie.

3/30/2022 @ 11:09:44 AMDustin Firestar (Death Merchant) (STEAM_0:0:224074237) (202) was killed by: Scott Alcapone (The cool boy) (STEAM_0:1:454105624) (977) with a weapon_braaainsDeaths

Thus this wasn't a game glitch, but a valid roleplay death.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.