Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game Name: David Boe
Steam Name: Ghost of Romania
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160601817

Date and time of loss: 2020-08-04 23-48-30 (YYYY:MM:DD) (HH:MM:SS) EEST
What happened: Cop didn't have valid code red while running after me. Player report has been dealt in game, however I was guided towards making a refund appeal on the forum in order to get a refund.
What do you need refunded: 3 x Large stacks of cash and 1x Small stack of cash worth.
Evidence: Evidence can be uploaded at admin's request.

@HockeyExpert30

Last edited:

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I believe i told you that you would only be able to request for your bag that you lost in the incident. The bag was lost due to the cop code redding you without you being a threat and he confiscated your bag. The bag was not in the evidence locker as we did check that first.

Xarion

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I believe i told you that you would only be able to request for your bag that you lost in the incident. The bag was lost due to the cop code redding you without you being a threat and he confiscated your bag. The bag was not in the evidence locker as we did check that first.
Oh, when you mentioned the bag I though the bag with the containing items inside. Well, the regular bag was $4,000. I would of wanted the items inside value. However, if only the bag is possible, then I will just have to take what I can. Thank you.

Xarion

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Awaiting final decision

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will only be refunding the bag, not the money.

Your refund request has been Accepted. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact me, a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team to provide assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.