rr

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memo

Suspended
Suspended
Jul 2, 2019
Game Name: Sandra Santos
Steam Name: mem
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:210922618

Date and time of loss: 4pm
What happened: False cop raid
MY FRIENDS AND I WERE BASING AND A COP GAVE FALSE INFORMATION AND WE HAD TO CALL A ADMIN AND THE PLAYER WHO GAVE THE FALSE INFO AND THE PLAYER REPORT GOT ACCEPTED I SHOWED @Hop THE EVIDENCE OF MY ITEMS IN MY INVENTORY
What do you need refunded: M4 Carbine, 5x Kevlar & Helmet, 4x Small Meds, and 5 large Meds
Evidence:[/B] https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/pr.27644/ Player report accepted.

• Angry
Reactions: “Tyrone”

gm1003 ツ

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Marketing Team
Police Training
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
@Hop what happened to the items and were there any rulesbreaks?

Hop

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Media Creator
Event Team
Police Training
Feb 19, 2019
Somewhere

ja1003

Monolith Senior
Jun 9, 2017
MY FRIENDS AND I WERE BASING AND A COP GAVE FALSE INFORMATION AND WE HAD TO CALL A ADMIN AND THE PLAYER WHO GAVE THE FALSE INFO AND THE PLAYER REPORT GOT ACCEPTED I SHOWED @Hop THE EVIDENCE OF MY ITEMS IN MY INVENTORY
You're not taking this seriously moreover, I already denied this refund for being not descriptive. You will not be provided a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.