Should this be a quality of life change?

• Yes it would.

2/11 Votes (18.2%)
  • No, thank you

9/11 Votes (81.8%)

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Screenshot 2022-04-20 193158.png

After doing countless raids with police out numbering civilians, more specifically, there was 19 Police on when we robbed Jewelry to 4 robbers.

Police have 2 lives in raids, That's 38 Guns pointed on scene against the robbers.

Now I understand that this isn't something that happens quite often, adjusting section ( 4.1.3 ) #1.1 to allow...

RULE ALTERATION
1.) Active Participants need to stay within the property bounds of the property that is being robbed and may engage in combat

1.1) --> Unless the number of cops is 16 or greater. ( Double the raid limit to initiate )

1.2) --> 1.1 is only applicable to L1 Jewelry and L2 Bank. L1 Bank must be fought within the property bounds.

Rather than a cramped death match within a building that isn't even suitable to hold 4 people, this will create a fair gameplay around criminals and LEO's when the number of police drastically outnumber the robbers.

It's also seen that this rule specifically isn't in any way, shape or form, freedom to RP, and from my understanding, this is an RP server.

I'd love to hear some feedback~~

Last edited:

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

View attachment 14417

After doing countless raids with police out numbering civilians, more specifically, there was 19 Police on when we robbed Jewelry to 4 robbers.

Police have 2 lives in raids, That's 38 Guns pointed on scene against the robbers.

Now I understand that this isn't something that happens quite often, adjusting section ( 4.1.3 ) #1.1 to allow...

RULE ALTERATION
1.) Active Participants need to stay within the property bounds of the property that is being robbed and may engage in combat

1.1) --> Unless the number of cops is 15 or greater.

1.2) --> 1.1 is only applicable to L1 Jewelry and L2 Bank. L1 Bank must be fought within the property bounds.

Rather than a cramped death match within a building that isn't even suitable to hold 4 people, this will create a fair gameplay around criminals and LEO's when the number of police drastically outnumber the robbers.

It's also seen that this rule specifically isn't in any way, shape or form, freedom to RP, and from my understanding, this is an RP server.

I'd love to hear some feedback~~
This could easily be abused and would be very hard to moderate/see when it applies, you could get friends on to get that number and then have them quit. This change isn't needed at all, the rule is fine.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I personally dont find this a NEEDED rule change as it would be hell to enforce

Reactions: Tye

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I really like the idea of trying to make things a little more balanced, but I don't think this is the right move. I can see a scenario where people get fired from their jobs just to keep the number at 15. Then you have to deal with if the number increases or decreases mid raid. If it decreases, do people have to go back inside? It just seems like a headache.

Gentoromus

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

I really like the idea of trying to make things a little more balanced, but I don't think this is the right move. I can see a scenario where people get fired from their jobs just to keep the number at 15. Then you have to deal with if the number increases or decreases mid raid. If it decreases, do people have to go back inside? It just seems like a headache.
easiest way to go about that. If there a re 16 cops online rather on scene or not.