Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Horrendous Chyka
Your Steam ID:76561198119398963
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Tyro Snow

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @A Sack O' Salt

Reason for Report:Breaking FTVL Rule, Fail RP
Time of Occurrence:10:30 PM EST
Evidence to support your claim: My org, GS9 all had a base at suburbs house 10. We all left to go conduct a meeting, but another party took advantage of this to raid our base while most of us were out. When we all arrived to counter, Sack O Salt comes running into the middle of the raid just standing around, blocking and disrupting the raid. In which i ended up killing him. His own recording which @Code Monkey reviewed, backs up my story.

This in itself should not have happened, especially from a staff member. Running into the middle of a raid, and running around blocking and disrupting the raid. Which is a violation of vauling your life, especially if you are unarmed, which he was.
  • FailRP - Actions performed by your character that are not realistic and do not correlate with the setting of the server and your roleplay role.
Additional members involved/witnessing:N/A

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

This is gonna be reviewed thoroughly alongside other incidents.

Will need to review(or whoever else can handle this) the video that Code Monkey saw, which Sack provided him

Figured I would post on this so it is aware that this is being handled and taken into account.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Like I explained to you in the administrative situation; I was in a vehicle with another GS9 member, who told me to come inside and help fend off the raiders. The video I provided @Code Monkey definitely shows that. You even said yourself in the conversation that it was miscommunication. It sounds to me that you're fishing for a rule break. You state that I was "running around, disturbing and blocking players inside, yet I was crouching in a corner. To which you came up to me saying "Get out" then shot me under a half a second later.

If the video needs to be provided I'd be glad to do so.

Edit:
Video -

Last edited:

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Like I explained to you in the administrative situation; I was in a vehicle with another GS9 member, who told me to come inside and help fend off the raiders. The video I provided @Code Monkey definitely shows that. You even said yourself in the conversation that it was miscommunication. It sounds to me that you're fishing for a rule break. You state that I was "running around, disturbing and blocking players inside, yet I was crouching in a corner. To which you came up to me saying "Get out" then shot me under a half a second later.

If the video needs to be provided I'd be glad to do so.
Why would you enter a active raid or take part if you were not armed. Whether someone told you to help or not, you still shouldn't of ran into the situation knowing you had no means of taking part in it. I found it high unlikely that one of our members told you to come in, therefore why i said thats a miscommunication if they did. Being told to or not, you should not have entered the base at all unarmed.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Why would you enter a active raid or take part if you were not armed. Whether someone told you to help or not, you still shouldn't of ran into the situation knowing you had no means of taking part in it. I found it high unlikely that one of our members told you to come in, therefore why i said thats a miscommunication if they did. Being told to or not, you should not have entered the base at all unarmed.
I had a gun in my inventory, but when I got inside I feared I'd get shot for having a gun out and not wearing your identified uniform. So I decided to sit back and wait till you guys handled it so I could speak with Lawrence like I originally planned.

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I had a gun in my inventory, but when I got inside I feared I'd get shot for having a gun out and not wearing your identified uniform. So I decided to sit back and wait till you guys handled it so I could speak with Lawrence like I originally planned.
So once again, should not have entered the base if you do not have a gun equipped. If you had it equipped that would of been fine but you didn't, nor was anybody except Yung Stunna aware you were with us. Saying you had a gun, but didn't want to use the gun just contradicts your statement. And despite what you said, you were indeed running around and blocking us when you first ran in.
To prevent this from getting out of hand, this will be my last comment.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

So once again, should not have entered the base if you do not have a gun equipped. If you had it equipped that would of been fine but you didn't, nor was anybody except Yung Stunna aware you were with us. Saying you had a gun, but didn't want to use the gun just contradicts your statement. And despite what you said, you were indeed running around and blocking us when you first ran in.
To provent this from getting out of hand, this will be my last comment.
I understand you're attempting to prevent "shitposting" but deliberation is what will clear up this report.
I had the intentions on coming in and assisting, but since you were being raided by another player, I figured it would've looked like I was also raiding you and gotten shot right away. I was wary of that so I decided to stay back and let it clear up.

Edit: After watching the video, and looking at your POV, I can understand where you're coming from. But I can, in fact, tell you that those were not my intentions. I know better than to just run into raids so I can get killed. If I were you I would've done the same thing.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing this, I do believe that Sack O' Salt did in fact violate the rules here.

You should not be running into situations, unarmed, during combat situations unless you are directly involved somehow, whichever party you might be apart of. If you are going into a fight unarmed, with no means of fighting, then that could be seen as FTVL. Just because you had a gun in your inventory doesn't mean anything.

It's a shame this happened during your trial period, too.

Following Salt's probation, he will be assessed a warning for this rule violation, and I do hope I do not see another staff report against him again following said probation. Take this as a learning experience, while this was not a malicious attack against our server or a misuse of his staffing powers, this is still something I would not expect from someone wanting to be staff, or staff in the moment. I am unsure why this situation transpired, but I hope to not have to hear about something similar again.

Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.