Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Santo King
Steam Name: sparrow
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:123231623

Date and time of loss:
What happened:
I was VDM'ed after I was shooting someone, from what my friends told me I was mingegrabbed by the same person

What do you need refunded: Deagle and some Kev I think
Evidence:

Niel Caffrey

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Were these guys affiliated? Because if so: "You may use your vehicle as a weapon if your or a befriended life is in immediate danger and no other option of self defense is available." <---<< That's a rule.

Stravski

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Were these guys affiliated? Because if so: "You may use your vehicle as a weapon if your or a befriended life is in immediate danger and no other option of self defense is available." <---<< That's a rule.

I can't get a good enough look at the first car but this was my base earlier today and the car which ran you over was one of my org members. If you could confirm the identity of the first car that would be very helpful in determining the case. Also more insight to why you were shooting at that car right before you started a raid?

sparrow

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I can't get a good enough look at the first car but this was my base earlier today and the car which ran you over was one of my org members. If you could confirm the identity of the first car that would be very helpful in determining the case. Also more insight to why you were shooting at that car right before you started a raid?
I told the truck to get out of the vehicle or I would shoot him and he just drove off so I start shooting

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@sparrow A vehicle can be used as a weapon if they have a valid rp reason and no other weapon on themselves. If it cannot be confirmed as a rule break via it being proper vdm, then your refund request will have to be denied, since nothing would have been "lost". You can have a day or two to see if you have anything showing that it was in fact rdm, or if a staff member was online to deal with a report tag him so he can confirm or deny it.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.