Gentoromus

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Scenario, combine cuff you while shooting at him. a report is made, report gets thrown away "nothing wrong with that".... whatever. Combine tells you to drop gun but there's only one gun pointed at you so you aren't under fear rp. you destroy it because you know they'll keep your gun. result 60 min jail. Fair? any of that?

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Scenario, combine cuff you while shooting at him. a report is made, report gets thrown away "nothing wrong with that".... whatever. Combine tells you to drop gun but there's only one gun pointed at you so you aren't under fear rp. you destroy it because you know they'll keep your gun. result 60 min jail. Fair? any of that?
HL2RP operates off of 1 man fearRP, and destroying your gun instead of dropping it is technically breaking it and disobeying their orders.

Gentoromus

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

HL2RP operates off of 1 man fearRP, and destroying your gun instead of dropping it is technically breaking it and disobeying their orders.
What about the rest of that? cuffed while shooting at the cp and the 60 mins sentence??? i mean initially it was 45. but i wasn't handing my gun over to someone that cuffed me as I was shooting them in the chin. nah

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

What about the rest of that? cuffed while shooting at the cp and the 60 mins sentence??? i mean initially it was 45. but i wasn't handing my gun over to someone that cuffed me as I was shooting them in the chin. nah
I mean, at that point you make a report and it gets sorted out by staff, not by you.