Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Alex Anderson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196604029
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Alex Anderson

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Scofield

Reason for Report: Using his admin powers to unemploy me mid police chase, causing me to be kicked out of my vehicle and disoriented
Time of Occurrence: 11:50(ish) am EST 2/17/2020
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Funtimedoom
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

That was completely my mistake. I was going to rp as a lawyer in penitentiary , due to there being a lot of false arrests reports, so I wanted to deal with it them in character. I have the same rp first name as you (Alex Scofield) so I demoted myself from a government job do to rp as a civilian in the penitentiary. I was not the officer in pursuit with you, and I was unaware that you were being pursued. It was simply a mistake of not clarifying the name clearly enough for the staff commands to detect. Like I said, I wholeheartedly apologize, as I didn't mean to demote you, I meant to demote myself. In the future, I will ensure I demote my self using my id instead of my name. If my supervisors check logs, you just be able to see that I asked to rp as a lawyer, and that I was demoted from my cop job, at the same time as this, proving that it was a case of mistakenly not specifying my name, and that I wasn't being malicious in trying to give myself or the other police members an unfair advantage.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Scofield is aware of what he needs to improve on to prevent this accident from happening again, our apologies for the inconvenience.

Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.