Scotty's Ban Appeal

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottyyy

Monolith Rookie
Jul 14, 2017
Steam Name: Scotty
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77031664
Your Discord-Tag: Scott x#0001

Ban Length: Perm
Ban Reason: Doxxing
Unban Reason: Its been 2 years and i have been allowed on the server with little to no troubles with rulebreaks after joining the community back 2 weeks ago, so i believe my "probation" from discord should be considered.

Time of Occurrence: like 2 years ago
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Lamb

Monolith Addict
Jul 16, 2017
Richards 11
It's pertinent you don't repeat your past actions ever again. I was the person who was doxxed a few years back, I have no say in whether you're unbanned from the discord. I do believe bans for incidents like these are permanent and cannot be appealed. You were really toxic a few years back and I've not been able to interact with you since so I can't personally say I've seen any change in your past behaviors. How can I be sure this wont happen to me or others again?

Scottyyy

Monolith Rookie
Jul 14, 2017
I mean, there isn't really anyway of expressing a level of confidence in which one can have in themselves however i feel like the amount ive enjoyed coming back to the server is enough motivation to prevent myself commiting any other rule breaks. In the just under a month ive been back, i have only had a small few amount of encounters with staff in sits, none in which i was warned for so i feel that may reflect my intentions of coming back

PMX

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2016
You will be unbanned. Remember to follow all the rules at all times. Failure to do that, will result in a permanent discord ban.

DM me your discord ID, since that one is not valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.