Yvng Dreads

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

does anyone know how to fix my setiings
it looks like this for some reason and i have to change the settings everytime i join the server no i didnt download anything

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

For proper assistance, could you post the script error that was generated in console at the time this happened in-game?

Yvng Dreads

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

[ERROR] lua/includes/extensions/math.lua:154: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'num' (a boolean value)
1. Round - lua/includes/extensions/math.lua:154
2. fnSelectValue - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/clientsettings/cl_settings_frame.lua:97
3. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/clientsettings/cl_settings_frame.lua:106
4. addSetting - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/clientsettings/cl_settings_frame.lua:224
5. setUp - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/clientsettings/cl_settings_frame.lua:274
6. Init - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/clientsettings/cl_settings_frame.lua:32
7. Create - lua/includes/extensions/client/panel/scriptedpanels.lua:37
8. Add - lua/includes/extensions/client/panel.lua:461
9. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/clientsettings/cl_settings_frame.lua:294

Timer Failed! [Simple][@gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/clientsettings/cl_settings_frame.lua (line 293)]

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Have you tried verifying the integrity of your game cache?

Fresh install of the game? (not unsubscribing from addons and such, but delete them from the addons folder so they redownload when you start gmod up)

Same thing as above, except unsubscribing from all addons. (steam has recently added a button to unsubscribe from all at once; no more F12 console!)

I have no clue what any of the crash log means, but these steps commonly fix diverse sets of problems with this game.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Moved to solved