Seben Jamsh's Great Guide To Everything

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

SKuLLzSKiLLz

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Event Team
Dec 27, 2018
I am looking for someone with a high fishing level to supply me with some fish for all the different fish dishes you can cook. Hit me up ingame SKuLLzSKiLLz (Seben Jamsh).

Would be greatly appreciated.

klas

Mar 5, 2019
The only thing I see wrong with this is monomart prices on the bars, bars are much much cheaper than that and would never sell for monomart prices, other than that this is the best guide i've ever seen.

SKuLLzSKiLLz

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Event Team
Dec 27, 2018
Added two new calculation pages. Please note these were not made by me i just edited them slightly to look better, easier to read but non of the functions or orginal setup was done by me it was done by Kevin Brooks (https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/furnace-calculator.15516/)

These may be changed and more of his work added to the guide but i am trying to centralise all the information in one guide.

May also add a car section in the future but not a priority at all and will be very time consuming.