Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: The cool boy
Your Steam ID:76561198868476977
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Scott Alcapone

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Austin Hunter

Reason for Report: Just banned me for 3 days for bypassing punishment, Alright so is no way does using ad bypass my ooc blacklist. Second my man make a server announcement saying anyone cop baitiing is getting a week gun blacklist when there was no cops on. So I immediatly went fuck it im not playing when this guys having a power trip, surpise suprise he has a power trip. Austin is already being reported for power tripping hes threatened multiple people saying that they'll get a month blacklist from weapons for having an XM8 equipped with no cops on for cop baiting. This kids going rouge. Its gotten to his head. USING AD DOESNT BYPASS MY OOC BLACKLIST. Fix your shit.
Time of Occurrence:15:20pm BST
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Tonny Alcapone, Jack Stevens, Paul Jones, Some irish guy, the entire server that was online
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?:spastic cunt.PNG
yes

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I witnessed this happening, I don't see why he was blacklisted for a day when he said he will make a staff report, it's not disrespectful in any way. Secondly using ad to "bypass ooc blacklist" could easily be dealt with by another blacklist instead of banning the player especially when the server is legit dead...
In addition kicking some 1 for saying "I am getting an extra chromosome when playing" is CLEARLY not staff disrespect, so Austin you should calm down with all these punishments, if you keep going I bet you will get the server pop to go back to 9.

Liam Wood

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was involved with this, he proceeded to OOC blacklist both me and Scott then later 3d ban scott after he used /ad to voice his concern about austin literally abusing.
(04:15 PM) (OOC) The cool boy: im going afk till you leave im not playing when you power trip over cops that arent on
(04:15 PM) (OOC) Austin Hunter: Sounds good I can help with that
(04:15 PM) (OOC) The cool boy: watch me make another report try it
(^ He wasnt OOC Blacklisted
(04:16 PM) (AD) Scott Alcapone: Lmao we know whose getting demoted next.
^ He was OOC Blacklisted
Keep in mind how Austin literally has a report open on him by Scott, rightfully so and warning Austin to not do something incredibly stupid like he's literally done again
(04:16 PM) Austin Hunter has banned The cool boy [76561198868476977] for 3 days from the server with reason: Bypassing Punishments Appeal @ Monolithservers.com

Liam Wood

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

imo the only person who was "toxic/disrespectful" was me, and really wasn't thinking however it's still true and has absolutely nothing to do with disrespect
(04:15 PM) (OOC) Floyd: yo austin you still cheatin?
I may have other comments I made that may be slightly disrespectful.

The Antagonist

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Austin is already being reported for power tripping
I'm not a part of this situation, but I just want to point out the only other report currently open for Austin powertripping was also created by you

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good morning,

On 05-02-22, while I was on the Monolith Server, I monitored a report of a vehicle which had just VDM’d a police officer. The person stated that they had just gotten out of their car (emergency lights on) to enforce some rules. When they were suddenly struck by a vehicle and killed. The vehicle also exploded and killed another player. Both of which were involved in the report.

This led me to spectating the vehicle you and your friends were in. The following rules were broken by the people you were associating with at the time:

Towelie – False KoS on a vehicle that hit him. Subsequently followed by staff disrespect in the situation which led to a kick.

carkiller66666 – Class 3 while mayor in a car fleeing from the cops

The rest of the car also had class 3’s and was driving extremely fast through the city with gas masks also on attempting to get the attention of the solo Officer that was online. This is a clear violation of the rules.

After issuing warnings or blacklists for the above situation’s things took to OOC where a one hour, and a one-day blacklist were issued.

Immediately after the warning point for staff disrespect and an OOC blacklist were issued, you abused /AD to put a message out to me again. Stating you knew who was getting demoted next and that you were going to make a report on me.

You are allowed to make a report on any player or staff member you would like. Had you done so, this would not be an issue. My issue is that you used /Ad to bypass a punishment another clear violation of

I have attached the following to bring some things to context the rules:

[3] Chat & Voice Rules

Do not complain about players in OOC chat, report them to the administration with as much information as possible using the !report command

Community Rules Global Rules

10: If a moderator or staff member takes an action or posts a directive (for example, to stop with a particular topic), you must adhere to this.

11: If you have a problem with or question about a moderator’s decision, contact the moderator privately or submit a message to a Community Manager through the contact system.

In conclusion, you violated rules in the following ways:

• Bypassing punishments
  • Warning point and blacklist
  • Complaining about players in OOC
  • Breaking character by using /AD

If you are complaining about a 3 day ban when you were given a one-hour blacklist you certainly have no room to complain in my opinion. I gave you a long leash by giving a one hour rather than a day or longer. No matter what it was there is an easy way to appeal that. You have had issues against me as a staff member before and have attempted to threaten to report me to get me demoted to stop me from enforcing rules on you. I will not tolerate threats or anything of this nature towards me or any other staff. Either make a report or do not. You have the right to make reports and have both sides heard again.

In conclusion, I find this report to be frivolous as you blatantly did anything you could to bypass punishments given to you. Once you receive a warning point or a blacklist there is not much else that can be done. As such, you received a ban for continuing an issue which was handled.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

No misconduct has been shown in this staff report.

Using /ad to speak out of character while you're blacklisted from OOC is definitely bypassing your blacklist.

EDIT:
I'd like to add that the server's player count being lower than normal does not mean you can break rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.