17/33 Votes (51.5%)

4/33 Votes (12.1%)

4/33 Votes (12.1%)

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I understand why they changed the chemical system, there was a load of money constantly going into people banks and honestly the first day when the power plant was working and it didn’t require security it was great, and when I saw the patch notes that the security guard check was working I figured it wouldn’t be a problem. I went to raid it late at night when there was one security, took him out and then began trying to pump to find a message that said it was empty. I put a mono market order for kerosene for 350 each and I haven’t even gotten a single barrel. This stuff has became so rare people aren’t even selling it. 4 security guards only happens for around a hour a day and a lot of the time they quit when your raiding because they have NLR timer and are bored. If the check was 1 security guard there would still be kerosene in the game and the raid would sustain difficulty, being they call it into the police before dying, but it wouldn’t be impossible because of the unpredictability of people working as security guards.

rick

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

just give it time they will most likely reduce it at a later date

RobertoP

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Make it connect to PD just like bank raids and we might be ok, other than that, coke is 100% broken until then

rick

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Make it connect to PD just like bank raids and we might be ok, other than that, coke is 100% broken until then
Only thing bad about this is cops would never know unless a security guard radios it in and I don’t think it would be good if they added a alarm like bank has

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

"Power plants now total security guards + police"
from marks commits in the development section.

D

Deleted member 874

I just released an update that made modifications to the system, there are more modifications coming in 1.4, that will make it easier on both sides. This will also be used for upcoming drug Meth.

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

We are gonna have a Heisenberg coming to Monolith soon :D

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I just released an update that made modifications to the system, there are more modifications coming in 1.4, that will make it easier on both sides. This will also be used for upcoming drug Meth.
Will meth require a heist for it?

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Will meth require a heist for it?
If you have to break in to get ingredients for LSD, im almost 100% certain the same is true for meth if that's going to be the final stage.